Subject: [Teas] IETF 92 TEAS agenda requests

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 15:02:42 -0500

Dear TEAS,

The IETF92 draft agenda is out.  We're tentatively scheduled for
Thursday Morning Session I -- note this may change.

Please send your agenda requests to the addresses cc'ed above by end of
day March 8th. Include draft name, and who will be presenting. A draft
agenda will be uploaded on the 9th.

WG Draft authors are expected to present if there are open issues to
discuss, or to send status to the list  *1 week* prior to the WG meeting
if not presenting. Status includes review of: any recent changes, any
open discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

Slides will be due on Sunday March 22, 2015. (Send slides to the
addresses cc'ed above, but not the WG.)

Some important date:

2015-02-25 (Wednesday): Cut-off date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings UTC 23:59.
2015-02-27 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2015-03-09 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2015-03-09 (Monday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59,
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2015-03-13 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC
23:59.
2015-03-16 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59,
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2015-03-16 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2015-03-20 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at
17:00 local meeting time.
2015-03-22 - 2015-03-27: IETF 92 in Dallas, TX, USA

Thanks,
Lou, Deborah and Matt