Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 22:36:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LSP Attribute in ERO
        Authors         : Cyril Margaria
                          Giovanni Martinelli
                          Steve Balls
                          Ben Wright
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   RFC5420 extends RSVP-TE to specify or record generic attributes which
   apply to the whole of the path of an LSP.  This document defines an
   extension to the RSVP ERO and RRO objects to allow it to specify or
   record generic attributes which apply to a given hop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/