Subject: [Teas] progressing draft-mtaillon-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:44:36 +0200

Working Groups,

The mpls and teas working group chairs discussed the home working
group for draft-mtaillon-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte. Since the is entirely
the choice fell on the mpls working group. We also decided to keep
the teas wg in the loop.

We have just initiated the mpls review team (MPLS-RT) review if this
draft. This review is focused on if we want to accept the document as
a working group draft, and if it is in shape for us to do so.

The MPLS-RT reviewers are picked by the mpls chair that will shepherd
the document.

This also mean that this is a good time for anyone, from both working
groups, to review the document. Please send your reviews to the mpls
working group mailing list ([email-masked]).

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64