Subject: [Teas] TEAS WG Virtual Interim Meeting: RSVP Ingress Protection / Egress Protection (Jan 28th 2016)

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 23:08:15 -0500

Folks, Hi!

The TEAS WG will hold a Virtual Interim Meeting on January 28th, 2016
(10:00-11:30 EST / 15:00-16:30 UTC).

Topic: RSVP Ingress Protection / Egress Protection

The main purpose of the meeting is to help select one of the two
alternatives contained in <draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection>. A
secondary purpose is to facilitate further discussion on
<draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection>, and gauge WG consensus on both
drafts.

Regards,
Pavan and Lou

*******************
WebEx Invitation:
Hello, TEAS Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.   *RSVP
Ingress/Egress Protection* Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:00 am  |  Eastern
Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins   *Join WebEx meeting*
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1542089bd37517ca20e9f011a4f67eca>
Meeting
number: 649 055 947 Meeting password: INGRESS-EGRESS  *Join by
phone**1-877-668-4493
<1-877-668-4493>* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)*1-650-479-3208
<1-650-479-3208>* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)Access code: 649 055
947Toll-free
calling restrictions <http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>  Add
this meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mbdd8ed53f2b0e2cf916e449ef63f3d05>
to your calendar. (Cannot add from mobile devices.)   Can't join the
meeting? Contact support. <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc>   IMPORTANT
NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.