Subject: [Teas] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-interconnected-te-info-exchange-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 10:48:14 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-interconnected-te-info-exchange-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-interconnected-te-info-exchange/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I fully support Alvaro's Discuss and I was just in the process of
deciding if I want to raise a Discuss or not when his ballot position
came in.

Even though this document is well written and provides a lot of
interesting information, to be honest, I could not find any
recommendation on a best current pratice as this document mainly takes
about requirements for future work. For me this document provides a
problem statement, use cases, and requirements as well as some survery
about the applicability of existing protocols and therefore should be an
Informational document.