Subject: Re: [Teas] Atnn Ruediger: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 09:04:55 +0000

Hi,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

BR
Rüdiger

Deutsche Telekom AG
Europe & Technology / Group Technology
Rüdiger Kunze
Winterfeldtstraße 21, 10781 Berlin, Germany
Telephone: +49 30 835374206
Mobile  +49 170 2275321
Email    [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.telekom.com<http://www.telekom.com/>

Von: Zafar Ali (zali) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2016 10:53
An: Kunze, Rüdiger
Betreff: Atnn Ruediger: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Hi:

Can you please respond ASAP. The response is blocking the LC, please.

Thanks

Regards ... Zafar

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, October 19, 2015 at 2:21 AM
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: R: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity

Hi,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

BR
Daniele

Sent from a mobile device, please forgive short replies and spelling mistakes.

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Lou Berger <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Data: 19/10/2015 01:49 (GMT+01:00)
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Oggetto: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity
Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for WG La

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas