Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 13:52:22 -0400

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 14:08:45 -0400

I should have pointed out that there was a previous attempt to do an IPR
poll for this document in October and only 14 of the 21 contributors
identified responded (at least according to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity/history/) 

Hopefully we can get all/the rest to respond in short order

The missing respondents include:
    [email-masked]/[email-masked]
    [email-masked]
    [email-masked]
    [email-masked]
    [email-masked]
    [email-masked]
    [email-masked]

Other contributors need not respond unless something has changed from
your previous response.

Thank you,
Lou

On 6/5/2016 1:52 PM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas
>

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 20:42:52 +0000

Hi Lou and the WG: 

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft². "Yes, the IPR has been
disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules². The applicable IPR is
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1943/.

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar

---

From: "Ori Gerstel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 08:06:28 +0300

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft

-----Original Message-----
From: Zafar Ali (zali) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 11:43 PM
To: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Clarence Filsfils (cfilsfil) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Matt Hartley (mhartley)
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
George Swallow -X (swallow - CLEARPATH WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT INC at Cisco)
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity

Hi Lou and the WG: 

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar

On 6/5/16, 1:52 PM, "Lou Berger" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not 
>listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations 
>under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you 
>are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from

---

From: Yuji Tochio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 15:17:00 +0900

No, I'm not aware of any IPR other than those as listed.

They are:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1943/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2383/

Regards, Yuji

---

From: "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 06:24:05 +0000

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft².
"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules².
The applicable IPR is https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1943/

Regards, 

Gabriele

Gabriele Galimberti
Principal Engineer
Cisco Photonics Srl

via S.Maria Molgora, 48 C
20871 - Vimercate (MB)
Italy
www.cisco.com/global/IT/ <http://www.cisco.com/global/IT/>

[email-masked]
Phone :+39 039 2091462
Mobile :+39 335 7481947
Fax :+39 039 2092049

---

From: Clarence Filsfils <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 11:09:14 +0200

On 06-Jun-16 07:06, Ori Gerstel wrote:
> .

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 07:10:57 -0400

Ori:

Since you answered yes, please state either:

Lou

---

From: Clarence Filsfils <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 13:34:51 +0200

Cheers,
Clarence

---

From: "Ori Gerstel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 14:41:27 +0300

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft.
Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules.
The applicable IPR is https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1943/

BR
Ori

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 2:11 PM
To: Ori Gerstel <[email-masked]>; 'Zafar Ali (zali)' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Clarence Filsfils
(cfilsfil)' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Gabriele Maria
Galimberti (ggalimbe)' <[email-masked]>; 'Matt Hartley (mhartley)'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'George Swallow -X (swallow - CLEARPATH WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT INC at Cisco)'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'TEAS WG' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity

Ori:

Lou

On 6/6/2016 1:06 AM, Ori Gerstel wrote:
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; George Swallow -X 
> (swallow - CLEARPATH WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT INC at Cisco) 
> "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft². "Yes, the IPR has 
> been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules². The applicable IPR 
> is https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1943/.
>
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards Š Zafar
>
>
>
>
>
>> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer 
>> the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not 
>> you are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to 
>> the next stage until a response has been received from each author 
>> and listed contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN 
>> THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.
>>
>> under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if 
>> you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain 
>> from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your 
>> undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed 
>> above and

---

From: Igor Bryskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 12:27:01 +0000

Hi,

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Igor

-----Original Message-----
From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Lou Berger
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 1:52 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Zhangxian (Xian); [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Fatai Zhang; TEAS WG
Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:54:48 +0000

Best Regards,

Óscar

>PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your

________________________________

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 16:14:58 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft! 

Regards,
Dhruv

> Sent: 05 June 2016 23:22
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; Zhangxian (Xian) <[email-masked]>;
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Fatai Zhang
> <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
> If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
> RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
> 
> above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware
> of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next stage until
> a response has been received from each author and listed contributor. NOTE:
> THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.
> 
> as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the
> IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware
> of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating
> in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more
> information, please see the RFCs listed above and
> PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your response.
> 
> 
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:21:02 -0400

getting close -- Still missing:
 
  fu.xihua at zte.com.cn
  Ruediger.Kunze at telekom.de
  Lieven.Levrau at nokia.com <http://nokia.com>

If you have contacts with any of the three, please ask them to respond
to the original message!

Thank you,
Lou

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 13:06:55 -0400

Okay, we're down to Xihua Fu. 

Via back channels,  I've been hearing that others have having trouble
reaching him and he appears to no longer be active in the IETF.  Given
this and that he's a contributor vs an author, how about we give him
until Monday to respond and if he hasn't at that point, the Authors
update the draft

(a) To the Acknowledgements section add something like " Xihua Fu
<[email-masked]> contributed to the development of this document."

(b) remove him from the Contributors section

Once the update is published we can start the last call.

Does anyone object to this approach?

Thanks,
Lou

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 17:36:24 +0000

Lou- 

This sounds good to me.

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar

On 6/23/16, 1:06 PM, "Lou Berger" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>>listed