Subject: [Teas] RFC 7898 on Domain Subobjects for Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 15:22:26 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7898

        Title:      Domain Subobjects for Resource Reservation 
                    Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) 
        Author:     D. Dhody, U. Palle,
                    V. Kondreddy, R. Casellas
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 34962
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7898

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7898

The Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
specification and the Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching
(GMPLS) extensions to RSVP-TE allow abstract nodes and resources to
be explicitly included in a path setup.  Further, Exclude Route
extensions to RSVP-TE allow abstract nodes and resources to be
explicitly excluded in a path setup.

This document specifies new subobjects to include or exclude
Autonomous Systems (ASes), which are identified by a 4-byte AS
number, and Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) areas during path setup.

This document is a product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC