Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 18:06:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol For Fast Reroute of Traffic Engineering GMPLS LSPs
        Authors         : Mike Taillon
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-06-03

Abstract:
   This document defines Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling extensions to support Fast Reroute
   (FRR) of Packet Switched Capable (PSC) Generalized Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  These signaling
   extensions allow the coordination of a bidirectional bypass tunnel
   assignment protecting a common facility in both forward and reverse
   directions of a co-routed bidirectional LSP.  In addition, these
   extensions enable the re-direction of bidirectional traffic and
   signaling onto bypass tunnels that ensure co-routedness of data and
   signaling paths in the forward and reverse directions after FRR to
   avoid RSVP soft-state timeout.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 21:16:19 -0400

Hi WG,

This revision addresses the LC review comments from Matt Hartley. We will
reply to the review email from Matt answering how comments were addressed.

Appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks,
Rakesh (and authors)

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 9:06 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol For
> Fast Reroute of Traffic Engineering GMPLS LSPs
>         Authors         : Mike Taillon
>                           Tarek Saad
>                           Rakesh Gandhi
>                           Zafar Ali
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>