Subject: [Teas] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 00:04:29 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Ben that it is not clear which recommendations are from this
document and which ones are restatements from other documents. Some of these
recommendations originating from this document look like they might be updating
RFC2961. Why does this draft not update RFC2961 formally? It was not
immediately apparent from the shepherd write up if the WG had considered this.