Subject: [Teas] Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-06.txt> (Framework for Scheduled Use of Resources) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:08:20 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document: - 'Framework for
Scheduled Use of Resources'
  <draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-03-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Time-scheduled reservation of traffic engineering (TE) resources can
   be used to provide resource booking for TE Label Switched Paths so as
   to better guarantee services for customers and to improve the
   efficiency of network resource usage at any moment in time including
   future planned network usage.  This document provides a framework
   that describes and discusses the architecture for supporting
   scheduled reservation of TE resources.  This document does not
   describe specific protocols or protocol extensions needed to realize
   this service.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3081/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3083/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2893/