Subject: Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 17:11:22 +0800 (CST)

yes/support

as co-author

Thanks

Deccan

[Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip
Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>       Thu, 25 January  2018 22:38 UTCShow header    

All,

This is start of a two week poll on making
draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-07 a TEAS working group document.
Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not
support". If indicating no, please state your reservations with the
document. If yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd
like to see addressed once the document is a WG document.

Note: an IPR disclosure has been made on this document, seehttps://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3134/The poll ends Feb 8th.

Thanks,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Quintin zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 15:49:03 +0000

Yes,  Support!

Quintin

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>       Thu, 25 January  2018 22:38 UTCShow header<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?q=draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip%EF%81%A1+>

All,

Thanks,

Pavan and Lou