Subject: [Teas] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 03:15:16 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the explanation and patience! Sorry for the long delay!

------------------
Old comment:

I fully agree with the gan-art review (Thanks Elwyn!) and Alvaro, that this
reads from time to time like a BCP but is actually an extension specification.
I would strongly recommend to apply the changes proposed by the gen-art review,
and there is also a very detailed list of nits/edits that should probably be
applied. Please have a look at that!