Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:28:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Traffic Engineering (TE) Topologies
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Oscar Gonzalez De Dios
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-14.txt
	Pages           : 183
	Date            : 2018-02-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for representing, retrieving
   and manipulating Traffic Engineering (TE) Topologies. The model
   serves as a base model that other technology specific TE Topology
   models can augment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/