Subject: [Teas] The TEAS WG has placed draft-deshmukh-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 23:32:49 -0700

The TEAS WG has placed draft-deshmukh-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Vishnu Beeram)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deshmukh-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension/

Comment:
IPR Responses:
Thread --
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/HZBPY-ZHszvMHd-Hf0NYNhn_y5Q

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/U3J9zkknNUSFjJzQUnn46zfpK1w

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/mnYbjswYQYzel5zp4TusTgWbO6c

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/3z8Jktec5oxeniGZm5EC4e8c0-0

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/AbtqriiyOdUuOvacKks9OYq79X8

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/xHzwwqkNTt2tOhD3ZyNLJ36nc6M