Subject: Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 04:58:52 +0000

Support.

-Qin
From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Vishnu Pavan Beeram
Sent: venerdì 11 maggio 2018 08:14
To: TEAS WG <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang

All,

This is start of a two week poll on making
draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-12 a TEAS working group document.
Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not
support". If indicating no, please state your reservations with the
document. If yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd
like to see addressed once the document is a WG document.

The poll ends May 25th.

Thanks,
Pavan and Lou