Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 14:05:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for ACTN VN Operation
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Bin Yeong Yoon
	Filename        : draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-13.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the Abstraction and
   Control of Traffic Engineered (TE) networks (ACTN) Virtual Network
   Service (VNS) operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/