Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 16:24:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Framework for Abstraction and Control of Traffic Engineered Networks
        Authors         : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework-15.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2018-05-28

Abstract:
   Traffic Engineered networks have a variety of mechanisms to
   facilitate the separation of the data plane and control plane. They
   also have a range of management and provisioning protocols to
   configure and activate network resources. These mechanisms represent
   key technologies for enabling flexible and dynamic networking. The
   term "Traffic Engineered network" refers to a network that uses any
   connection-oriented technology under the control of a distributed or
   centralized control plane to support dynamic provisioning of end-to-
   end connectivity.

   Abstraction of network resources is a technique that can be applied
   to a single network domain or across multiple domains to create a
   single virtualized network that is under the control of a network
   operator or the customer of the operator that actually owns
   the network resources.

   This document provides a framework for Abstraction and Control of
   Traffic Engineered Networks (ACTN) to support virtual network
   services and connectivity services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/