Subject: [Teas] The TEAS WG has placed draft-bryskin-teas-use-cases-sf-aware-topo-model in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 14:57:33 -0700

The TEAS WG has placed draft-bryskin-teas-use-cases-sf-aware-topo-model in
state Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Lou Berger)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryskin-teas-use-cases-sf-aware-topo-model/

Comment:
Pre WG adoption IPR  poll:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/iL_s9mU4UiMDihPA5BmfIpKiqrI

[email-masked]:               
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/L4N2vFmnG3pnsCo3BIBvCCtc0bQ
[email-masked]:             
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/27_ZBFdsYfC0GYk0gNO6FcOhNi4
[email-masked]:           
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/BYb-oYT4jubsYiLcWT_UJp2IxhI
[email-masked]:           
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/Jr6p1fpv4s9QI1AT5e2H4DkyLOA
[email-masked]:            
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/ljwMOG7zsSHj3chSwqk9GapHxUs
[email-masked]:               
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/3CsP7MZfO7aqjrwqzPy__smiet0
[email-masked]:               
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/BuK-BwFhzzVOdaW7wjkZhDjBpts