Subject: [Teas] Document Action: 'Recommendations for RSVP-TE and Segment Routing LSP co-existence' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-teas-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 10:47:02 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Recommendations for RSVP-TE and Segment Routing LSP co-existence'
  (draft-ietf-teas-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec-04.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec/

Technical Summary

The document provides solution options for keeping the traffic
engineering database (TED) consistent across the network,
accounting for the different bandwidth utilization between SR
and RSVP-TE.

Working Group Summary

Nothing particularly noteworthy.

Document Quality

This is an informational document that has fairly niche
interests.  I think it has been adequately discussed in the WG
although I would certainly have preferred greater review and
participation.
 
Personnel

Who is the Document Shepherd? Lou Berger
Who is the Responsible Area Director? Deborah Brungard