Subject: Re: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang

From: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 00:38:53 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Xian

发件人: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2018年5月2日 9:34
收件人: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Igor Bryskin <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology Research Dept) <[email-masked]>; Zhangxian (Xian) <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <[email-masked]>; Qin Wu <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
抄送: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG Adoption

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 23:26:54 -0400

Fwding Peter's response to the list..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 박춘걸(Operation Redesign Projec) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, May 10, 2018 at 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang
To: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

Sorry for my late reply.

B.R.
Peter

—————————————————-
From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 1, 2018 at 9:33 PM
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang
To: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>,
Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>, Igor Bryskin <
[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked],
"Zhangxian (Xian)" <[email-masked]>, "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT)" <
[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>, TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

이 메일은 지정된 수취인만을 위해 작성되었으며, 중요한 정보나 저작권을 포함하고 있을 수 있습니다. 어떠한 권한 없이, 본 문서에
포함된 정보의 전부 또는 일부를 무단으로 제3자에게 공개, 배포, 복사 또는 사용하는 것을 엄격히 금지합니다. 만약, 본 메일이 잘못
전송된 경우, 발신인 또는 당사에 알려주시고, 본 메일을 즉시 삭제하여 주시기 바랍니다.
This E-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright material.
This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you receive
this email by mistake, please either delete it without reproducing,
distributing or retaining copies thereof or notify the sender immediately.