Subject: [Teas] Milestones changed for teas WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 05:17:40 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit -mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp to IESG for
publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit -lsp-attribute-ro to IESG for publication",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit -rsvp-te-li-lb to IESG for publication", resolved
as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit -ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect to IESG for
publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit loose path reoptimization to IESG for publication",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit XRO based LSP Diversity to IESG for publication",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit ingress/egress protection documents to IESG for
publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Adopt interconnected TE network solution document",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Adopt Very Fast Setup informational document", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Submit network assigned upstream label to IESG for
publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Requirements for Very Fast Setup to IESG for
publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Resource sharing draft to IESG for publication",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit first interconnected TE network document to IESG
for publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit TE Topology Yang Models to IESG for publication",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit interconnected TE network solution document to IESG
for publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Very Fast Setup informational document to IESG for
publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Revisit WG status (close if no milestones/deliverables)",
set due date to December 2018 from November 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit TE LSP Yang Models to IESG for publication", set
due date to April 2019 from June 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit metric recording to IESG for publication", set due
date to April 2019 from May 2015.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/teas/about/