Subject: [Teas] Status update on draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 19:36:11 -0400

Current Status:

  *  The updated revision -03 was posted on Oct 22, 2018:

     > Added support for MSD (Maximum SID Depth).

     > Scoped this document to MPLS data plane. Changed the topology type
       from "sr" to "sr-mpls". Will prepare a separate document to
       support IPv6 data plane.

     > Completed some attributes for prefix SID and adjacency SID.

     > Updated the descriptions accordingly.

     > Updated the section of Security Considerations according to
       latest guidelines.

     > Added a JSON data example to show the usage of the model.

  *  Posted a message to the SPRING Working Group mailing list to ask for
     reviews and feedback.

Open Issues:

  *   None.

Next Steps:

  *  YANG doctor's review.
  *  Welcome further reviews and suggestions.
  *  Working Group Last Call after completing above.

Thanks,
- Xufeng