Subject: [Teas] IETF104: TEAS Agenda Slot Requests

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 19:59:43 -0600

All,

The IETF 104 meeting agenda is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda/. We have 2 slots scheduled
on Tuesday, March 26th - 11:20 to 12:20 and 13:50 to 15:50.

If you'd like to present your draft, please send a request to the Secretary
(Matt on cc) and the Chairs by Monday, March 11th with the draft name, the
speaker name, and the desired slot duration. Please note that this is also
the cut-off for draft submissions. If you have a WG draft that you aren't
presenting, please provide a status update.

Thanks
Matt/Lou/Pavan

Important Dates:
- *2019-03-11 (Monday):* Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59.
- *2019-03-11 (Monday):* Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at
UTC 23:59..
- *2019-03-13 (Wednesday):* Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.
- *2019-03-18 (Monday):* Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
- *2019-03-18 (Monday):* Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.
- *2019-04-19 (Friday):* Proceedings submission cutoff date by UTC 23:59.
- *2019-05-13 (Monday):* Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by
UTC 23:59.

---

From: Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 21:18:11 +0000

Hi all,

We’d like to request a slot to present update on the following drafts:
draft-ietf-teas-yang-te
draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-te
draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp

Presenter: Tarek Saad
Duration: 10-12 minutes

Regards,
Tarek

From: Teas <[email-masked]> on behalf of Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, March 4, 2019 at 9:00 PM
To: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>, Matt Hartley <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Teas] IETF104: TEAS Agenda Slot Requests

All,

The IETF 104 meeting agenda is available at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda/. We have 2 slots scheduled on Tuesday, March 26th - 11:20 to 12:20 and 13:50 to 15:50.

If you'd like to present your draft, please send a request to the Secretary (Matt on cc) and the Chairs by Monday, March 11th with the draft name, the speaker name, and the desired slot duration. Please note that this is also the cut-off for draft submissions. If you have a WG draft that you aren't presenting, please provide a status update.

Thanks
Matt/Lou/Pavan

Important Dates:
•  2019-03-11 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59.
•  2019-03-11 (Monday): Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at UTC 23:59..
•  2019-03-13 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.
•  2019-03-18 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
•  2019-03-18 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.
•  2019-04-19 (Friday): Proceedings submission cutoff date by UTC 23:59.
•  2019-05-13 (Monday): Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by UTC 23:59.