Subject: [Teas] Prague Meeting: Agenda Update

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 20:43:38 -0500

Folks, Hi!

*Agenda:*
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-teas
Session 1: Tuesday March 26th 2019, 11:20 - 12:20, Room - Congress Hall 2
Session 2: Tuesday March 26th 2019, 13:50 - 15:50, Room - Grand Ballroom

Please take a look and let us know if there are any errors/questions.
Also, if you intend to present remotely, please let the chairs know - you
can confirm that you are listed as remote presenter at
https://ietf104.conf.meetecho.com/list.php

*Other Logistics:*

We will as always be using etherpad for collaborative note taking.
The etherpad link is
<http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-103-teas?useMonospaceFont=true>
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-104-teas?useMonospaceFont=true

Links to audio streams, meetecho  and jabber can be found at
Session 1: https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/104/#104-tue-1120-teas
Session 2: https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/104/#104-tue-1350-teas

Please note that WG Draft authors who aren't presenting should send status
to the list prior to the WG meeting. Please send your status update by *Friday,
March 22nd* (tomorrow). Status includes review of: any recent changes, any
open discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

For all drafts that have a slot in the agenda, we need the
presentation-slides sent out to us (Chairs/Secretary) by *Friday, March
22nd* (tomorrow).

Cheers,
Pavan and Lou