Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 11:24:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SR and SR TE Topologies
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Segment Routing (SR)
   topology and Segment Routing (SR) traffic engineering (TE) topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:48:59 -0400

TEAS and SPRING WGs:

An updated version of draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo has been posted. The
changes are:

- Synchronize with the updated draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-12, which provides
several shared groupings, including srgb and srlb.

- Added a leaf to indicate the instance of the information source, in
addition to the existing information source protocol type, to cater to the
use-cases where the information is learned via different instances of the
same source protocol (different instances of the same IGP).

Thanks,
- Xufeng

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 2:25 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas
>