Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-zheng-teas-gmpls-controller-inter-work

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 23:48:09 -0500

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 07:19:34 +0000

Hi Pavan, all,

Thanks

Sergio

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 6:48 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate) <[email-masked]>; Beller, Dieter (Nokia - DE/Stuttgart) <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-zheng-teas-gmpls-controller-inter-work

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "Beller, Dieter (Nokia - DE/Stuttgart)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 08:36:48 +0000

Pavan, Lou, all,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks,
Dieter

On 20.05.2019 06:48, Vishnu Pavan Beeram wrote:
Authors, Contributors, WG,

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical Technology Research Dept)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 12:23:24 +0000

Hi, Chairs, WG,

Best wishes,
Haomian

发件人: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2019年5月20日 12:48
收件人: Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical Technology Research Dept) <[email-masked]>; Luoxianlong <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <[email-masked]>; Beller, Dieter (Nokia - DE) <[email-masked]>
抄送: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-zheng-teas-gmpls-controller-inter-work

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 20:46:19 +0800

hi, Chairs, WG:

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

======================
YUNBIN XU   徐云斌
 
宽带网络研究部
中国信息通信研究院（工业与信息化部电信研究院）技术与标准研究所
 
Research Institute of Telecommunications Transmission (RITT),
China Academy of Information Communications Technology(CAICT), MIIT
 
TEL: 86-18601328841，86-10-62300112
E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]  
 
From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram
Date: 2019-05-20 12:48
To: zhenghaomian; luoxianlong; xuyunbin; zhaoyangyjy; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT); Beller, Dieter (Nokia - DE)
CC: TEAS WG Chairs; TEAS WG
Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-zheng-teas-gmpls-controller-inter-work
Authors, Contributors, WG,

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou