Subject: [Teas] The TEAS WG has placed draft-zheng-teas-gmpls-controller-inter-work in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 06:21:01 -0700

The TEAS WG has placed draft-zheng-teas-gmpls-controller-inter-work in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Vishnu Beeram)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-teas-gmpls-controller-inter-work/

Comment:
IPR Responses:

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/IBMf6txPbGqEEjF-AXQjhIJj5P8

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/8bJxkCrKH8JviXm6dHT3rYH_4-s

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/hLiLcsyfttzqEBkGtu6GABKnCZE

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/Zh8f_iCZZ7jlMojzAJBWFDJ7BaI

"Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT)" <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/kx5XrtdTb0CRPhA15IVIVbFAtz8

"Beller, Dieter (Nokia - DE)" <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/J0Ao5ge1uX25NlLydfDhwSvGsBU