Subject: [Teas] IETF 106 - Teas WG Agenda

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:15:29 -0600

Folks, Hi!

The TEAS WG agenda for Singapore is now available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/agenda-106-teas.

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/agenda-106-teas>

Please take a look and let us know if there are any errors/questions.
Also, if you intend to present remotely, please let the chairs know - you
can confirm that you are listed as remote presenter at
https://ietf106.conf.meetecho.com/list.php

Please note that WG Draft authors who aren't presenting should send status
to the list prior to the WG meeting. *Please send your status update by
Friday, November 15th*. Status includes review of any recent changes, any
open discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

For all drafts that have a slot in the agenda, we need the
*presentation-slides* sent out to us (Chairs/Secretary) by *Friday,
November 15th*.

Regards,
-Pavan, Lou and Matt

---

From: Matt Hartley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 13:38:59 -0500

All,

A gentle reminder... we haven't had very many slides yet. Thanks to those
who have sent them, and for everyone else...please send them as soon as
possible.

Cheers

Matt

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 10:15 AM Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Folks, Hi!
>
> The TEAS WG agenda for Singapore is now available at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/agenda-106-teas.
>