Subject: [Teas] PCECC Use Case WG I-D

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 18:51:34 +0530

Hi Adrian, Chairs,

In the abstract of the I-D [1] we already have -

   This is a living document to catalogue the use cases for PCECC.
   There is currently no intention to publish this work as an RFC.

Now we could set the WG state in the datatracker to - Adopted for WG
Info Only [2]

The "Adopted for WG Info Only" state describes a document that
contains useful information for the WG that adopted it, but the
document is not intended to be published as an RFC. The WG will not
actively develop the contents of the I-D or progress it for
publication as an RFC. The only purpose of the I-D is to provide
information for internal use by the WG.

which I think fits our case perfectly. We still would like to update
the I-D as and when required.

Thanks!
Dhruv

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pcecc-use-cases/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/help/state/draft/ietf