Subject: [Teas] Fwd: RE: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-11

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 08:37:46 -0400

the list was missing from the response...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	RE: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-11
Date: 	Tue, 9 Jun 2020 16:21:02 +0100
From: 	Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
Organization: 	Old Dog Consulting
To: 	'Vishnu Pavan Beeram' <[email-masked]>, 'Gert Grammel' 
<[email-masked]>, 'Loa Andersson' <[email-masked]>, 'Xufeng Liu' 
<[email-masked]>, 'Lou Berger' <[email-masked]>

Hi Pavan,

I’m not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks,

Adrian

*From:*Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* 09 June 2020 15:52
*To:* Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>; Gert Grammel 
<[email-masked]>; Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>; Xufeng Liu 
<[email-masked]>; Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-11

Fixed <Subject>

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:50 AM Vishnu Pavan Beeram 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

    Authors, Contributors, WG,

    As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

    Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

       Please state either:

       "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
       or
       "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

    If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
    (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

    If yes to the above, please state either:

       "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
       or
       "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

    If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
       appropriate.

    If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
    above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
    aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
    stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
    contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS

    MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

    If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
    as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
    the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
    aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
    participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
    undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
    and
    http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

    Thank you,

    Pavan