Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on Search Results Web results draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-11

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 09:50:41 -0500

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Pavan

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 09:54:11 -0500

>
> Fixed <Subject>
>
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:50 AM Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
> wrote:
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 11:07:05 -0400

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

On 6/9/2020 10:54 AM, Vishnu Pavan Beeram wrote:
>
>     Fixed <Subject>
>
>     On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:50 AM Vishnu Pavan Beeram
>     <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
>
> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:37:25 +0800

Pavan,

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa.pi.nu@gmail
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:24:47 -0500

Fwding Gert's IPR response to the list

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gert Grammel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-11
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

No, not aware of IPR

*From: *Vishnu Beeram <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 16:54
*To: *Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>, Gert Grammel <
[email-masked]>, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>, Xufeng Liu <
[email-masked]>, Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *TEAS WG <[email-masked]>, TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-11

*[External Email. Be cautious of content]*

Fixed <Subject>

  Please state either:

MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty__;!!NEt6yMaO-gk!T74gxDrR4nAhLYBOpsFrEHOFboysq4AxkatmMCgmImGaee22QUn6qZH4gdgmtf7M$>
.

Thank you,

Pavan

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:25:37 -0500

Fwding Xufeng's IPR response to the list..

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-11
To: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Cc: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>, Gert Grammel <[email-masked]>,
Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>, Lou Berger <[email-masked]>

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks,
- Xufeng