Subject: [Teas] RFC 8821 on PCE-Based Traffic Engineering (TE) in Native IP Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 22:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8821

        Title:      PCE-Based Traffic Engineering (TE) in 
                    Native IP Networks 
        Author:     A. Wang,
                    B. Khasanov,
                    Q. Zhao,
                    H. Chen
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8821

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8821

This document defines an architecture for providing traffic
engineering in a native IP network using multiple BGP sessions and a
Path Computation Element (PCE)-based central control mechanism. It
defines the Centralized Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR) procedures and
identifies needed extensions for the Path Computation Element
Communication Protocol (PCEP).

This document is a product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC