Subject: [Teas] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-signaling-smp-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 14:18:31 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-signaling-smp-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-signaling-smp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to thank the authors for this document -- I found it a useful, well
written, and easy read.

I'd especially like to thank Dan Romascanu for his OpsDir review (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-teas-gmpls-signaling-smp-10-opsdir-lc-romascanu-2022-02-01/),
and for the subsequent conversation. The text which was added to the
Introduction section improved the document.