Subject: [Teep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 12:38:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Transport for Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning: Agent-to- TAM Communication
        Author          : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-10-09

Abstract:
   The Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Protocol is
   used to manage code and configuration data in a Trusted Execution
   Environment (TEE).  This document specifies the HTTP transport for
   TEEP communication where a Trusted Application Manager (TAM) service
   is used to manage code and data in TEEs on devices that can initiate
   communication to the TAM.  An implementation of this document can (if
   desired) run outside of any TEE, but interacts with a TEEP
   implementation that runs inside a TEE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/