Subject: [Teep] Confidential Computing Developer Summit

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 17:53:47 +0000

The Confidential Computing Consortium is having a (free) virtual "developer summit" on Friday June 11,
which is likely to be of interest to many TEEP and RATS participants:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/confidential-computing-developer-summit/

The event will be an "unconference"-style day of collaborative learning, discussion, and demos. There
will be over-arching topics (Attestation, Cloud Native, and DevModels) and for each of those these topics,
participants will work with the moderator to create the agenda and determine the sub-topics, presenters,
and discussions during the event itself.  I expect that the attestation topic will be of particular interest to
RATS folks, and other sessions are relevant to TEEP.

A number of active RATS WG participants have already been active participants in CCC attestation discussions,
and we want to encourage collaboration between standards and open source projects, so I think this is a
great opportunity.

Dave

---

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 16:22:27 +0000

I will be talking about TEEP at 1pm PDT at the summit, and the "applicability statement" topic we discussed as captured in Do we want an "applicability statement"? * Issue #217 * ietf-teep/architecture (github.com)<https://github.com/ietf-teep/architecture/issues/217>
that resulted in https://github.com/ietf-teep/architecture/pull/218 last year.

Goal is to have a discussion among developers in the confidential computing industry around what TEES/scenarios would want to use the TEEP protocol.

Dave

From: Dave Thaler
Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2021 10:54 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Confidential Computing Developer Summit

Dave