Subject: [testlist] Testing: Upcoming change to announcement email header fields (using new header)

From: IESG Announce no reply <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:25:04 -0800

We will soon be changing the header fields used in IETF Last Call
messages sent to the IETF Announce mailing list.

This message is to to inform you of the change and allow you to test that
you are properly receiving messages using the new header fields.

We are making this change to make it more likely that replies go to the
intended recipients.

This message will be repeated daily using both the old and new header.
This instance of the message was sent using the new header.
Please ensure you receive both versions.
These messages will cease, and all Last Call messages to this list will
switch to using the new header on or shortly after 2014-01-24.

The specific changes are:

Old:

   From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
   To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
   Reply-To: [email-masked]

New:

   From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
   To: IETF-Announce:;
   Reply-To: IETF Discussion List <[email-masked]>

and the message sent using the New header fields will also be 
Bcc-ed to <[email-masked]>

Thanks for your patience as we make this adjustment,

The IESG