Subject: RE: new version of TE framework draft: Comments

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:46:42 +0200

Mmm... it seems this document is "empty" when pulled
from the ietf.org web site.
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-framework-03.txt

Jim... I am not sure that the last revision was ever posted to the
	I-D repository... was it?

---

From: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 07:23:40 -0600 (MDT)

No, I had assumed that when Xipeng sent it to the list that he had
submitted it too, but I assumed wrong.

Xipeng, please submit your updated draft and send pointer to list.

thanks,

Jim

---

From: "Xipeng Xiao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:25:32 -0700

Hi all,

The problem has been fixed and you can find the document at the following link NOW:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-framework-03.txt

Thanks,

Xi-Peng