Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-wlai-tewg-measure-01.txt

From: "Lai, Wai S (Waisum), ALSVC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 10:41:53 -0400

The following document is an attempt to consolidate work done so far
in TE Measurement within tewg.  Comments are welcome.
Thanks, Wai Sum.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 6:56 AM
To: IETF-Announce; @wsscan.att.com
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wlai-tewg-measure-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: A Framework for Internet Traffic Engineering 
                          Measurement
	Author(s)	: W. Lai
	Filename	: draft-wlai-tewg-measure-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 17-May-01
	
In this document, a measurement framework for supporting the traffic
engineering of IP-based networks is presented.  It is intended for
the TEM (Traffic Engineering Measurement) category as described in
the TEWG charter.  Consideration for including this document as a
TEWG working-group item for further development is requested.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wlai-tewg-measure-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wlai-tewg-measure-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wlai-tewg-measure-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:45:08 -0400