Subject: Re: WG Last call passwd: draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-reqts-04.txt

From: Francois Le Faucheur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 14:02:34 +0200

Ed,

At 10:39 10/06/2002 -0400, Ed Kern wrote:

>There was some discussion on this draft during the close of the working
>group last call.  The chairs have discussed the changes and believe that
>the document can be revised with minimal changes to section 3.3.  The
>editors of the document now must incorporate the minimal changes into
>another version of the draft.  After that, it will be forwarded on to the
>IESG.

The new version of the draft is now available. We believe it is ready for 
forwarding onto the IESG.
Thanks
Francois

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Traffic Engineering Working Group 
of the IETF.

         Title           : Requirements for support of Diff-Serv-aware MPLS
                           Traffic Engineering
         Author(s)       : F. Le Faucheur et al.
         Filename        : draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-reqts-05.txt
         Pages           : 18
         Date            : 01-Jul-02

>This WG document addresses a WG milestone.  It is proposed as an
>Informational RFC.
>
>Ed & Jim
>