Subject: IT IS DIRECTED TOWARD FIRE AGENCIES.

From: "Louise Lawrence" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:40:40 -0700

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES THROUGH EARLY EVENING.
A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
IMMINENT OR OCCURRING NOW.
A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
IMMINENT OR OCCURRING NOW. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH HAS ALSO BEEN ISSUED.
LIGHT SOUTHWEST WIND.
IT IS DIRECTED TOWARD FIRE AGENCIES. RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL BE HIGHER
TUESDAY.
A FIRE WEATHER WATCH HAS ALSO BEEN ISSUED. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES THROUGH
EARLY EVENING.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A RED FLAG WARNING.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY
EVENING FOR STRONG WIND. A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE
WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING NOW. MOSTLY CLOUDY ALONG
THE OUTER COAST WITH MOSTLY SUNNY SKIES INLAND. A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS
THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING NOW.
RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL BE HIGHER TUESDAY. FIRE WEATHER WATCH NOW IN
EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WIND.
RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER LATER THIS EVENING.
MOSTLY CLOUDY THROUGH EARLY EVENING. MOSTLY CLOUDY THROUGH EARLY
EVENING.
MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES THROUGH EARLY EVENING. THIS FIRE WEATHER WATCH IS IN
EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING.
This file is usually updated about every two minutes.
LIGHT SOUTHWEST WIND. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WIND.
This file is usually updated about every two minutes.
MOSTLY CLEAR SKIES THROUGH EARLY EVENING.
AND THROUGH THEM TO THE PUBLIC.
RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER LATER THIS EVENING. FIRE WEATHER WATCH
IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING FOR STRONG
WIND.
RED FLAG CONDITIONS COULD REDEVELOP TUESDAY AFTERNOON. MOSTLY CLOUDY
SKIES THROUGH EARLY EVENING.
THIS FIRE WEATHER WATCH IS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
TUESDAY EVENING. RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL BE HIGHER TUESDAY.