Subject: But the GOP effort, underscored by President Bush's meeting with some Amish families in early July, did the trick.

From: "Dalton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 17:05:38 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

The Democratic-controlled state legislature turned back Republican
efforts this week to postpone the inauguration. There is some overlap
among the lists, because some people signed up for more than one. poor
planning," Thivener said.
Finally, the article (of course) claims that businesses will find ways
to dominate the world of blogs.
Gregoire said that her reading of state law is that, absent fraud,
"there is no provision for a do-over.
" Since the evening of Nov.
Poor weather conditions also pushed down cooperation rates. " Outside
looking in, it makes sense that the Amish would pay little attention to
national politics.
If they told the truth, interest would tank.
In her city neighborhood, which is vastly Democratic and majority black,
the 38-year-old mortgage broker found a line snaking out of the precinct
door. have gone to Ukraine to investigate that election," Jackson said.
" The three-term state attorney general, however, declined to declare
herself the winner until the results are certified next week by the
Washington secretary of state. Here is how it was spent. Report
Acknowledges Inaccuracies in 2004 Exit Polls (washingtonpost. Several
lawmakers said they will soon introduce bills to shore up the nation's
voting processes.
Kenneth Blackwell called it an oversight.
's legacy on Monday as he criticized President Bush and decried reports
of voter disenfranchisement. "This is the beginning of a second-term
effort to hold the Bush administration accountable and to stand up and
fight for our principles and our values," he wrote.
"So the president met with us all in an office at Lapp's. Blackwell's
letter also praises Republicans for helping deliver Ohio to President
Bush.
Barbara Boxer (D-Calif. Mitt Romney (R) cautioned that there are also
GOP concerns about voter fraud on the Democratic side.
"We've done our research on blogs, made our dire pronouncements.
But when all the votes were counted, it was Bush who won by slightly
less than  three percentage points.
I'm confident you will prove them wrong. Kerry, according to a report
released yesterday by the research firms responsible for the flawed
surveys. Early on a pale blue morning, a horse-drawn buggy clop-clopped
along a farmland stretch of Route 340.
7 article on congressional certification of the presidential election
said that several black House members had objected to the 2000
election's certification.
Another calculation was that throughout the Bush presidency, "most
voters looked at Bush in very black-and-white terms.
Finally, the article (of course) claims that businesses will find ways
to dominate the world of blogs.
In recent months, reports of child abuse in Amish country have made
local papers and national news.
A lower court judge ruled that the votes should not be counted. "They
were much more sophisticated in their message delivery. It could not be
determined whether the DNC and Kerry have shared addresses.
Throughout election night, the national exit poll showed the
Massachusetts senator leading President Bush by 51 percent to 48
percent.
" Electoral problems prevented many thousands of Ohioans from voting on
Nov.
2 election, Gregoire, 57, a well-known three-term state attorney general
who had been widely expected to win in this usually Democratic state,
trailed by 261 votes  of nearly  3 million votes cast. Mitt Romney (R)
cautioned that there are also GOP concerns about voter fraud on the
Democratic side. In Washington State, Democrat Wins Race
(washingtonpost.
In recent months, reports of child abuse in Amish country have made
local papers and national news. "The election is over," Gregoire said
Thursday night, looking ebullient at a news conference.
The recount shows Bush winning Ohio by 118,457 votes over John F. His
first name, he said, is Amos, but in keeping with the Amish edict
against calling attention to oneself, he would not give his last name.
Fight Identity Theft!
) or on trips because they had not expected a roll-call vote. "  Wade
said he does not know how many signed his boss's petition. The Bush
campaign turned to relative newcomers nurtured by White House political
adviser Karl Rove. poor planning," Thivener said.
have gone to Ukraine to investigate that election," Jackson said.
He reiterated that he decided not to challenge the election results, but
said "thousands of people were suppressed in the effort to vote.
Also, the article is full of over the top analysis. But not one has gone
to Columbus, Ohio. Kerry, according to unofficial results provided to 
the Associated Press by the state's 88 counties.
), presides over the joint session.