Subject: España Real Campo S.L.

From: "larry oscar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:35:53 +0200

España Real Campo S.L.

C/.Talamanca, 22 Pl Sat

De Cabaña, 28867, Guadalajara

Madrid-España

Dear:Winner,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of Real Campo
Free Award promotion. We are happy to inform you that your email address
have emerged a winner of Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros (550,000.00)
Euros.

NOTE:to file for your claim,please contact the claim department below on
email.

Office: Campo Award Agency

Mr. Pedro Eduardo

Address: P.O. Box 2021 3500GA

Bailen 31 28005 Madrid Spain.

Tel: + 34 606 943 954

Contact Email: [email-masked]

Find below your promotion date,Reference and Batch numbers. Remember to
quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent Mr. Pedro
Eduardo '

PROMOTION DATE:14th of May 2007

REFERENCE NUMBER: SLEU/2031/8256/07

BATCH NUMBER: 72/051/GTI

AWARD CODE: 077/270

Please note that you will be required the issuance of your legal back up
legalization/ notarization document in court,All winnings must be claimed
not later than 30 days,

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs.Andaluss Seville

Director Award Distribution Center.