Subject: [therightkey] Certificate Transparency Hack Day

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:15:54 -0400

The Certificate Transparency hack day will take place at Google’s London
offices on Wednesday, the 28th of August, 2013.

Please sign up on this
form<https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/forms/d/1jvO5OdkvRhyTV6XU4Q-YaRKlTSF7rh94LzRFbICHRg8/viewform>
by
August 22nd, to let us know you plan to attend.

Where & When:

The hack day will be at Google’s offices in Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham
Palace Road, London, SW1W
9TQ<https://plus.google.com/110793544615967733816/about?gl=uk&hl=en&e=EnableEventsPresenterMode>
.

Breakfast is at 8:30am, badges will be handed out at Belgrave House
reception.

The day itself will start with Ben’s introduction at 9am, ending by 6pm,
with a lunch break at around 1:30pm. There’ll be drinks at a nearby pub
afterwards.

What to prepare:

In order to make the most of the time we have on the day, you’ll need to do
a little preparation.

Please bring your own laptop with either:

* A copy of the CT
repository<http://code.google.com/p/certificate-transparency/>- check
you have all the necessary dependencies and are able to compile
it(instructions
here<https://code.google.com/p/certificate-transparency/source/browse/src/README>),
or

* A copy of CT development Linux VMware image (available with instructions
here <https://sites.google.com/site/certificatetransparency/hackday>)

Regards,

Ben and the Certificate Transparency team at Google