Subject: [therightkey] New mailing list

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 10:10:31 -0900

You've probably noticed that the new trans mailing list has
been created.  I asked that the subscribers from [email-masked]
be added to the trans mailing list[*] BUT that therightkey mailing
list continue to be open.  Discussions specific to progressing
working group deliverables (and potential working group items)
belong on trans; discussions of other responses to PKI problems
or of more general interest still belong on therightkey.

Thanks,

Melinda

* If you'd like to unsubscribe from trans, go here:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trans

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:55:50 +0000

Thanks Melinda,

(Trimmed this one to therightkey, as is now proper:-)

> or of more general interest still belong on therightkey.

And just so folks are clear: we're still very interested in
discussion of other substantive improvements to key management
for the Internet, so please do continue to use this list for
such. Hopefully, we'll see some more worthwhile ideas mature
as CT has.

Cheers,
S.

> _______________________________________________
> therightkey mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/therightkey
>