Subject: [TICTOC] CANCELED: tictoc telcon to discuss progression of work items

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 07:35:48 -0400

Folks,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, today's telcon has been canceled. 
Please note the following key dates with respect to the upcoming IETF 
meeting.

4 July - Deadline for -00 draft submissions
11 July - Deadline for final draft submissions

Regards,
Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Karen O'Donoghue
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 23:50
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TICTOC] tictoc telcon to discuss progression of work items

Folks,

There will be a tictoc telcon to discuss progression of our current work
items on Tuesday, 21 June 2011 at 1500 UTC (11:00 am EDT). Further
details will be provided as they become available.

Karen

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc