Subject: [TICTOC] Fwd: [ntpwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-00.txt

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:32:36 -0400

Folks,

I meant to cross post this to tictoc for your information as well. 
Please review and comment.

Karen

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[ntpwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-00.txt
Date: 	Sun, 07 Jul 2013 15:11:19 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Time Security
	Author(s)       : Dieter Sibold
                           Stephen Roettger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-06-28

Abstract:
    This document describes the Network Time Security (NTS) protocol that
    enables secure authentication of time servers using Network Time
    Protocol (NTP) or Precision Time Protocol (PTP).  Its design
    considers the special requirements of precise timekeeping, which are
    described in Security Requirements of Time Protocols in Packet
    Switched Network [I-D.ietf-tictoc-security-requirements].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg