Subject: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 20:30:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Enterprise Profile for the Precision Time Protocol With Mixed Multicast and Unicast Messages
        Authors         : Doug Arnold
                          Heiko Gerstung
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
    This document describes a profile for the use of the Precision
    Time Protocol in an IPV4 or IPv6 Enterprise information system
    environment.  The profile uses the End to End Delay Measurement
    Mechanism, allows both multicast and unicast Delay Request and Delay
    Response Messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Karen ODonoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:24:11 -0400

This email initiates a two week working group last call on the draft
referenced below. Please send any comments or concerns to the tictoc
mailing list. The WGLC will end on Friday, 18 July 2014.

Regards,
Karen

On 7/2/14, 11:30 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TICTOC mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 08:38:33 -0400

Allow me to be the first to make a WGLC comment (even though I will be
doing the AD Evaluation later on) and it will be a single comment...

Status of this Memo
     This Internet-Draft is submitted in full conformance with the
     provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79. This document may not be
     modified, and derivative works of it may not be created, except to
     publish it as an RFC and to translate it into languages other than
     English.

The above is invalid for a WG document.  All documents published as WG
documents cannot have a no derivative work clause in them.  See section
3.3 of BCP 78.  This clause should have been changed upon the
publication of the -00 version of the WG draft.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Karen ODonoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 08:51:33 -0400

I should have caught this. I'll work with the authors to get it updated
with the update
addressing all other WGLC comments.

Karen