Subject: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:48:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Requirements of Time Protocols in Packet Switched Networks
        Author          : Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-10.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   As time and frequency distribution protocols are becoming
   increasingly common and widely deployed, concern about their exposure
   to various security threats is increasing. This document defines a
   set of security requirements for time protocols, focusing on the
   Precision Time Protocol (PTP) and the Network Time Protocol (NTP).
   This document also discusses the security impacts of time protocol
   practices, the performance implications of external security
   practices on time protocols and the dependencies between other
   security services and time synchronization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/