Subject: Re: [TICTOC] IPR relating to draft-ietf-tictoc-1588overmpls

From: manav bhatia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:46:07 +0530

Hi Yaakov,

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Regards,
Manav

On Jul 25, 2014, at 6:51 PM, "Yaakov Stein" <yaakov_s at rad.com> wrote:

All,

I am preparing the PROTO write-up for draft-ietf-tictoc-1588overmpls

and would like to poll the authors and the WG for IPR information related
to this draft.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to this draft ?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules ?
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for what that means)

Note that there are no relevant IPR disclosures in the IETF datatracker.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor

please respond to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of
any relevant IPR.

Please send your response to the TICTOC WG mailing list.

If you participate in TICTOC but are not listed as an author

then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR

that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Y(J)S