Subject: [TICTOC] Milestones changed for tictoc WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:20:32 -0800

Deleted milestone "Problem statement document exits WGLC".

Deleted milestone "Modular Framework documentation document exits
WGLC".

Deleted milestone "Requirements analysis for use cases, including gap
analysis for NTPv4 and 1588v2 document exits WGLC".

Changed milestone "Security document(s) document exits WGLC", set due
date to October 2014 from April 2009, resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements to milestone.

Changed milestone "1588v2 profile, if needed, document exits WGLC",
set due date to March 2016 from April 2009, added
draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile to milestone.

Changed milestone "MIB for IEEE 1588v2 profile and NTPv4 extensions
(TICTOC MIB) document exits WGLC", set due date to April 2016 from
August 2009, added draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib to milestone.

Changed milestone "Prioritize second phase deliverables and add
milestones or re-charter document exits WGLC", set due date to May
2016 from August 2009.

Deleted milestone "NTPv4 extensions, if needed, document exits WGLC".

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tictoc/charter/