Subject: [TICTOC] draft schedule and agenda for NTP/TICTOC @ IETF 96

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 08:10:28 +0000

Folks,

Unfortunately, my first attempt to send this has resulted in a mail send failure. So, I hope we can get that fixed real soon now...

Here are the preliminary plans for this coming week.

Karen

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        draft schedule and agenda for NTP/TICTOC @ IETF 96
Date:   Fri, 15 Jul 2016 04:50:18 +0200
From:   Karen ODonoghue <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply-To:       [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
To:     [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Folks,

As I mentioned previously, the scheduling for this IETF meeting has
gotten a bit complicated.

The overall plan for the week is as follows:

1) Working meeting of NTP security and BCP teams (Mon, 18 July, 14:00 -
17:30 CEST)
This will be a side meeting primarily to focus on the NTS and BCP work
with key participants who will be present in Berlin and any remote
participants who are available. Remote participation will be via webex.

2) Joint NTP/TICTOC WG business meeting (Mon, 18 July, 19:00 - 20:00 CEST)
This will be the primary status and business organization meeting of the
two working groups.

3) Additional side meetings as scheduled by individual participants. (TBD)

4) Joint NTP/TICTOC WG follow-up meeting  (Fri, 22 July, 12:20 - 13:20
CEST)
Report out of additional side meetings during the week
Next steps and future scheduling
Follow up on the discussion of making progress with the 1588 MIB and
YANG module work.

Monday, 18 July 2016, 14:00 - 17:30 CEST, Location TBC
======================================================
(remote participation via webex - details to be separately)

* Administrivia and Agenda Bashing (Chairs)

* NTP WGLC Design Team discussions:
   draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14
   draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
   draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-05

   draft-dfranke-ntp-keyid0-00
   draft-aanchal4-ntp-mac-00

* NTP BCP (Reilly)
   draft-reilly-ntp-bcp-02

* Extension Field Drafts
   draft-stenn-ntp-i-do
   draft-stenn-ntp-last-extension
   draft-mayer-ntp-mac-extension-field

* REFID Drafts
   draft-stenn-ntp-ipv6-refid-hash
   draft-stenn-ntp-suggest-refid
   draft-stenn-ntp-leap-smear-refid
   draft-stenn-ntp-not-you-refid

Monday, 18 July, 19:00 - 20:00 CEST, Tiergarten
===============================================
(remote participation via meet echo - see below)

* Administrivia and Agenda Bashing (Chairs)

NTP WG Agenda:

* NTP WG status (Chairs)

* Network Time Security next steps
- summary from design team discussions
- next steps

* NTP BCP
- next steps

* Extension Field Drafts
   draft-stenn-ntp-i-do
   draft-stenn-ntp-last-extension
   draft-mayer-ntp-mac-extension-field

* REFID Drafts
   draft-stenn-ntp-ipv6-refid-hash
   draft-stenn-ntp-suggest-refid
   draft-stenn-ntp-leap-smear-refid
   draft-stenn-ntp-not-you-refid

* NTP Mode 6
   draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds

TICTOC Agenda:

* TICTOC WG Status

Friday, 22 July, 12:20 - 13:20 CEST, Charlottenburg II/III
==========================================================
(remote participation via meet echo - see below)
* Administrivia and Agenda Bashing (Chairs)

TICTOC Agenda:

* Next steps on collaboration with IEEE 1588 on MIB and YANG modules
(resolution from joint IEEE/IETF meeting)

* Yang Data Model for IEEE 1588v2
   draft-jlx-tictoc-1588v2-yang-02

* Update on Problem Statements for Scalable Synchronization Networks
   draft-hjxl-ssn-ps-00

* reports from any ad-hoc NTP discussions during the week

Joint NTP/TICTOC Next Steps:
   Continue monthly virtual meetings
   Charter work
   AOB
* AOB

**Meetecho links to registration and agenda slots.
**https://ietf96.conf.meetecho.com/