Subject: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 05:17:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IEEE 1588v2
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Xian Liu
                          Jinchun Xu
                          Rodney Cummings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-12-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
   IEEE 1588-2008 devices and clocks, and also retrieval of the
   configuration information, data set and running states of IEEE
   1588-2008 clocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Joseph Gwinn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 08:41:32 -0500

To the TicToc WG,

Attached find my comments on "draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-03.txt".

Comments consist of scattered clarifications.

Thanks,

Joe

Context:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 05:17:27 -0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TICTOC mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc