Subject: [TICTOC] SECOND Last Call: <draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-10.txt> (YANG Data Model for IEEE 1588-2008) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:55:30 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Timing over IP Connection and
Transfer of Clock WG (tictoc) to consider the following document: - 'YANG
Data Model for IEEE 1588-2008'
  <draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

This document is going through a SECOND IETF Last Call because one of 
the Normative References for this document "[IEEE1588]" is not publicly
available and the IESG felt that this might have caused some people to 
not review this document. If you would like to review this document and
would like a copy of the [IEEE1588] reference specification, please send a
note to the Responsible AD <[email-masked]> and the tictoc working
group chairs <[email-masked]> and we will provide you a copy of 
the document.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-11-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
   IEEE 1588-2008 devices and clocks, and also retrieval of the
   configuration information, data set and running states of IEEE
   1588-2008 clocks. The YANG module in this document conforms to the
   Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.