Subject: [tig-diagnostics] ICMP policy draft

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 09:47:31 -0800

Well, it's the Friday before the -00 drafts deadline and I still haven't
gotten an initial draft to you.  Unfortunately I've been pretty buried
in other work.  My plan right now is to get a -00 draft done this
weekend, send it to you when it's done, and whether or not there are
comments get it uploaded to the ID repository.  We can then work
together on getting a revision out before the non-00 drafts deadline.

Melinda

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 20:02:03 +0000

Sounds good -- I am glad to iterate -00 or -01. 

Perhaps Melinda you could put the source in some svn/git repository?

On Jul 6, 2012, at 1:47 PM, Melinda Shore wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> tig-diagnostics mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tig-diagnostics
>