Subject: [ietf-tls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 06:46:31 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: TLS Delegation Protocol
	Author(s)	: K. Jackson, S. Tuecke, D. Engert
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-delegation-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 02-Mar-01
	
This document specifies a delegation protocol for use with the TLS 
Protocol Version 1.0, as defined by RFC 2246.  When the TLS session 
is using X.509 certificates for authentication, then the delegation 
is of an X.509 Impersonation Certificate, as defined in draft-ietf-
pkix-impersonation-00.txt.  When the TLS session is using Kerberos 5 
for authentication, then the delegation is of a Kerberos 5 
forwardable ticket, as defined in RFC 1510.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-delegation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-tls-delegation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-delegation-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
---
You are currently subscribed to ietf-tls as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]