Subject: [TLS] New I-Ds: draft-rescorla-tls-opaque-prf-input-00 and draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-00

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:26:19 +0200

FYI:

New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Opaque PRF Inputs for TLS
	Author(s)	: E. Rescorla, M. Salter
	Filename	: draft-rescorla-tls-opaque-prf-input-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-12-14
	
   This document describes a mechanism for using opaque PRF inputs with
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram TLS (DTLS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rescorla-tls-opaque-prf-input-
00.txt

[...]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SuiteB CipherSuites for TLS
	Author(s)	: M. Salter, E. Rescorla
	Filename	: draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-12-14
	
   RFC 4492 describes elliptic curve cipher suites for Transport Layer
   Security (TLS).  However, all those cipher suites use SHA-1 as their
   MAC algorithm, which makes them unsuitable for some applications.
   This document describes eight new CipherSuites for TLS/DTLS which
   specify stronger digest algorithms and therefore are suitable for use
   in applications which require compliance with the United States
   Government's guidelines for "NSA Suite B Cryptography" dated July,
   2005.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-00.txt

[...]

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls