Subject: [TLS] Review feedback on draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-01.txt

From: Nelson B Bolyard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 21:41:16 -0700

Eric,  In draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-01.txt we read:

4.  Suite B Compliance Requirements

   To be considered "Suite B compatible" at least one of the Galois
   Counter Mode (GCM) CipherSuites defined in [I-D.ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac]
   MUST be negotiated.

I suggest that "at least" be removed.  AFAIK, exactly one CipherSuite
must be negotiated in any successful handshake.

/Nelson

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Nelson B Bolyard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 21:53:13 -0700

> must be negotiated in any successful handshake.

I accidentally sent that before I was finished.  I meant to add this:

Or, did you mean that the client must offer to negotiate at least one
GCM ciphersuite in the list of ciphersuites offered in the client hello?