Subject: [TLS] ciphersuites for AEAD using SIV

From: "Dan Harkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:12:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

  I have a brief slot on the agenda in Vancouver to discuss an I-D
that proposes new ciphersuites for authenticated encryption using
the SIV mode. I missed the cutoff for -00 versions but the I-D can
be found here:

   http://www.lounge.org/draft-harkins-tls-rsa-aes-siv-00.txt

If the WG is willing I'd like to make this a working group document.

  Please take a look and I look forward to seeing everyone in Vancouver,

  Dan.

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Bodo Moeller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:20:59 +0100

>    http://www.lounge.org/draft-harkins-tls-rsa-aes-siv-00.txt

This has an essential normative reference to a second document
"draft-harkins-siv-aes-01", which I cannot locate: neither this nor
any other "draft-harkins-siv-aes-##.txt" draft is listed at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ , and there seems to be nothing
at the obvious URLs of the form http://www.lounge.org/draft-harkins-....txt
either.

Where can we find the specification?

Bodo

---

From: "Dan Harkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:02:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bodo,

  My apologies. It's draft-dharkins-siv-aes-01.txt. I fat-fingered
my -00 draft by adding the d and now I'm stuck with it. Since
draft-harkins-tls-rsa-aes-siv-00.txt has not officially been
submitted I'll update it immediately.

  Thanks for spotting this!

  regards,

  Dan.

On Mon, November 26, 2007 6:20 am, Bodo Moeller wrote:
> at the obvious URLs of the form
> http://www.lounge.org/draft-harkins-....txt
> either.
>