Subject: [TLS] Reject=403 4.7.0 encryption too weak 0 less than 128

From: "pra$h Online!!!! !!" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 23:20:03 +0530

Hi

Please any body Help me on This.

I am using send mail Version 8.13.6+Sun and implemented  TLS with our client
( version=TLSv1/SSLv3 )

The mail from our domain is receiving to the client we are not receiving the
mails from client.

When i checked in my send mail i found the logs "Reject=403 4.7.0 encryption
too weak 0 less than 128".There was no changes done both sides.

We are not facing the problem with any other client .

Acces file Configuration Below.

TLS_Clt:domain.com     ENCR:128

TLS_Rcpt: domain.com     VERIFY:128+CN

Thanks and Regards

Prashanth.P Nair
_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls