Subject: [TLS] New version of draft-ietf-tls-rsa-aes-gcm and draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:38:25 -0700

I posted draft-ietf-tls-rsa-aes-gcm-03 last night, I think it address
the issues raised in WG last call. Here is a summary of resolutions and
changes:

+ Added text to mandate use of bad_record_mac alert in case of AES-GCM
failure (Issue 91)

+ Removed references to DTLS - Cipher suites will be discussed in DTLS
update

+ Editorial changes 
	- cleaned up introduction
	- align terminology with TLS 1.2
  	- fixed up references
	
Eric also posted a revision to draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac, here are the
major changes I know of (Eric can send an update if there are others):

+ Document now points to draft-ietf-tls-rsa-aes-gcm for AES GCM details
and security considerations

+ ECDH-RSA and ECDHE-RSA cipher suites added (Issue 93)

Please take a final look at the documents before they go on to AD
evaluations. 

Thanks,

Joe
_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls