Subject: [TLS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tls-rsa-aes-gcm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : AES-GCM Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : J. Salowey, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-rsa-aes-gcm-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-04-14

This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
in Galois/Counter Mode (GCM) as a Transport Layer Security (TLS)
authenticated encryption operation.  GCM provides both
confidentiality and data origin authentication, can be efficiently
implemented in hardware for speeds of 10 gigabits per second and
above, and is also well-suited to software implementations.  This
memo defines TLS cipher suites that use AES-GCM with RSA, DSS and
Diffie-Hellman based key exchange mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-rsa-aes-gcm-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls