Subject: [TLS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Datagram Transport Layer Security version 1.2
	Author(s)	: E. Rescorla, N. Modadugu
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2008-6-1
	
This document specifies Version 1.2 of the Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocol.  The DTLS protocol provides communications
   privacy for datagram protocols.  The protocol allows client/server
   applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent
   eavesdropping, tampering, or message forgery.  The DTLS protocol is
   based on the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol and provides
   equivalent security guarantees.  Datagram semantics of the underlying
   transport are preserved by the DTLS protocol. This document updates DTLS 1.0 to work with TLS version 1.2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls