Subject: [TLS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions: Extension Definitions
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-05.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2009-6-24
	
This document provides specifications for existing TLS extensions. It
   is a companion document for the TLS 1.2 specification [RFC5246]. The
   extensions specified are server_name, max_fragment_length,
   client_certificate_url, trusted_ca_keys, truncated_hmac, and
   status_request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.