Subject: [TLS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transport Layer Security (TLS) Cached Information Extension
	Author(s)	: S. Santesson, Q. Dang
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-6-24
	
This document defines a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension for
   cached information. This extension allows the TLS client to inform a
   server of cached information from previous TLS sessions, allowing the
   server to omit sending cached static information to the client during
   the TLS handshake protocol exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.