Subject: [TLS] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-00.txt

From: "Yngve N. Pettersen (Developer Opera Software ASA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:35:26 +0200

------- Forwarded message -------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-00.txt
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:30:02 +0200

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Adding Multiple TLS Certificate Status Extension  
requests
	Author(s)       : Y. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-16

This document introduces a replacement of the TLS Certificate Status
Extension to allow clients to specify and support multiple
certificate status methods.  Also being introduced is a new OCSP
based method that servers can use to provide status information not
just about the server's own certificate, but also the status of
intermediate certificates in the chain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen
 
********************************************************************
Senior Developer                     Email: [email-masked]
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 24 16 42 60              Fax:    +47 24 16 40 01
********************************************************************