Subject: [TLS] TLS meeting at IETF 76

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:07:19 -0700

On the DRAFT agenda TLS is scheduled to meet on THURSDAY, November 12,
2009:

1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
Acacia 1 	SEC 	tls 	Transport Layer Security WG

Let me know if you have an items you would like to add to the agenda.  

Cheers,

Joe

---

From: Pascal Urien <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:31:18 +0200

Hi Joe,

  I would like a slot to present  the draft

http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-urien-tls-psk-emv-00.txt

Title:                   EMV support for TLS-PSK
Creation_date:     2009-10-15
WG ID:              Indvidual Submission
Number_of_pages: 12
Abstract:
This draft describes an authentication protocol based on TLS pre
shared key (TLS-PSK), RFC 4279. Identity and psk attributes, defined
in TLS-PSK are extracted from EMV chips, which are widely deployed
for payments transactions. The goal of this protocol is to provide a
strong mutual authentication transparent for the end users and
guarantying the confidentiality and the integrity of exchanged data
over Internet network.
This is a new step avoiding the use of static passwords for on-line
services, such as electronic banking or electronic payment.

Best Regards

Pascal

At 20:07 15/10/2009, Joseph Salowey (jsalowey) wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>TLS mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls