Subject: [TLS] Revised TLS Agenda

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:15:33 -0800

In order to make time to discuss the recent vulnerability I am revising
the TLS meeting agenda.  Documents that are not working group items are
only given enough time to introduce their topic. If we have time after
the discussion of the vulnerability and the proposed fix then we may
have extended discussion on these topics.  I have also been able to
arrange for Webex for this meeting, details will follow.  

A. Administrivia (5 min)

- Agenda Bashing 
- Scribes
- Blue Sheets

B. Working Group Documents (5 min)

- draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-06 
- draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-03  
- draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-02 

C. Additional PRF Input (5 min)

draft-solinas-tls-additional-prf-input-01.txt 

D. EMV support for TLS-PSK (5 min)

draft-urien-tls-psk-emv-00.txt
pro
E. TLS Renegotiation Vulnerability (40 min)

draft-rescorla-tls-renegotiation-00.txt

F. Multiple OCSP draft (Time Permitting)

draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-00.txt

G. DTLS Heartbeat (Time Permitting)

draft-seggelmann-tls-dtls-heartbeat-01.txt