Subject: [TLS] FW: Attendee Invitation for tls WebEX on Thursday -- forward to attendees!

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:18:48 -0800

**** You can forward this email invitation to attendees **** 

Hello , 

IETF WG Chair WebEX invites you to attend this online meeting. 

Topic: tls at IETF 76
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009
Time: 3:00 pm, Japan Time (Tokyo, GMT+09:00) Meeting Number: 965 278 654
Meeting Password: tls 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130198622&UID=0&PW=NYmJmO
DA4Nzk5&RT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address. 
3. Enter the meeting password: tls
4. Click "Join Now". 

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130198622&UID=0&PW=NYmJmO
DA4Nzk5&ORT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code. 
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-699-3239 Call-in toll number
(US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300 Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf 

Access code:965 278 654 

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support". 

You can contact me at: 
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4084 

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130198622&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD
=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=ALyZodmAXpMNKPKmuLyDtjMq38A/zyyxC20C9vo0nqE=&RT=MiM0OQ
%3D%3D 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php 

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial 

http://www.webex.com <http://www.webex.com/>  

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do
not join the session. 

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS) Forum Management,
Meeting and Event Planning www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

---

From: David-Sarah Hopwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 03:48:42 +0000

> Time: 3:00 pm, Japan Time (Tokyo, GMT+09:00) Meeting Number: 965 278 654

This announcement was sent at 2009-11-11 23:18 UTC.
The meeting is at             2009-11-12 06:00 UTC.

Doesn't seem likely that many new people from Europe, for example, will
be joining -- even those who would have considered the renegotiation
attack to be important enough to discuss at any time of day/night,
given longer notice.

-- 
David-Sarah Hopwood  ⚥  http://davidsarah.livejournal.com