Subject: [TLS] Opera 10.50 released with support for Renego Extension

From: "Yngve Nysaeter Pettersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:45:28 +0100

Hello all,

Opera 10.50 was released earlier today.

It includes support for the TLS Renegotiation Info Extension.

At present Opera is configured to operate in lenient mode, with an note  
displayed in the security information dialog when the server does not  
support RI. It is possible to configure Opera to warn about or block  
servers that does not support RI.

For more information, please see this article:  
http://my.opera.com/securitygroup/blog/2010/01/23/alpha-testing-tls-renego-fix

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen
********************************************************************
Senior Developer		     Email: [email-masked]
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 24 16 42 60              Fax:    +47 24 16 40 01
********************************************************************