Subject: [TLS] Fwd: Additional Last Call: <draft-nsri-tls-aria-01.txt> (Addition of the ARIA Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Informational RFC

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 16:42:41 -0500

Please note the following last call.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Additional Last Call: <draft-nsri-tls-aria-01.txt> (Addition 
of the	ARIA Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to 
Informational RFC
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 13:40:53 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Addition of the ARIA Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)'
   <draft-nsri-tls-aria-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

Last calls were earlier issued on version -01 of this document and this
document was approved by the IESG on 2011-01-25.  Subsequently,
the authors noted that the draft should have included the following
two cipher suites:
     TLS_ECDHE_PSK_WITH_ARIA_128_CBC_SHA256
     TLS_ECDHE_PSK_WITH_ARIA_256_CBC_SHA384

This Last Call requests comments on the addition of these two suites to
this draft.  The intent is to aid implementers by keeping all the aria
cipher suites in one document.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-03-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nsri-tls-aria/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nsri-tls-aria/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce