Subject: Re: [TLS] I-D Action:draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-00.txt

From: "Wook Shin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 09:50:29 +0900

Hello all,

We have submitted the Internet draft that defines cipher suites
to support KCipher-2 in TLS. KCipher-2 is a fast and secure
stream cipher developed in 2007 and it is now used in commercial
applications in Japan. The security and performance of KCipher-2
have been evaluated through the CRYPTREC project which evaluates
and monitors the security of e-Government recommended ciphers.
KCipher-2 also has been submitted to the ISO standard (ISO 18033)
and it's in the final committee draft.

Our draft can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-00.txt
We'd be really happy if the draft can be adopted by the working
group. Please leave us your comments and advice.

Best regards,

Wook Shin
Information Security Laboratory,
KDDI R&D Laboratories, Inc.