Subject: [TLS] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-02

From: "Yngve N. Pettersen (Developer Opera Software ASA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:45:35 +0100

Hi,

I have refreshed the Multiple Certificate Status extension proposal.

I have included my conclusions based on last year's discussion of using  
OCSP extensions to provide the information. My conclusion is that this  
approach would probably be more complex than this proposal, unless one  
accept a much higher bandwidth usage.

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "IETF I-D Submission Tool" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc:
Subject: New Version Notification for  
draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-02
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:36:43 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-02.txt has
been successfully submitted by Yngve Pettersen and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Adding Multiple TLS Certificate Status Extension requests
Creation_date:	 2011-03-14
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
This document introduces a replacement of the TLS Certificate Status
Extension to allow clients to specify and support multiple
certificate status methods.  Also being introduced is a new OCSP-
based method that servers can use to provide status information not
just about the server's own certificate, but also the status of
intermediate certificates in the chain.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen
********************************************************************
Senior Developer		     Email: [email-masked]
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 23 69 32 60              Fax:    +47 23 69 24 01
********************************************************************