Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:59:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Cached Information Extension
	Author(s)       : Stefan Santesson
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-10.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-12-14

   This document defines a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension for
   cached information.  This extension allows the TLS client to inform a
   server of cached information from previous TLS handshakes, allowing
   the server to omit sending cached static information to the client
   during the TLS handshake protocol exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-10.txt