Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:11:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The TLS Multiple Certificate Status Request Extension
	Author(s)       : Yngve N. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate
   Status Version 2 Extension to allow clients to specify and support
   multiple certificate status methods.  Also defined is a new method
   based on the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) that servers
   can use to provide status information not just about the server's own
   certificate, but also the status of intermediate certificates in the
   chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Yngve N. Pettersen (Developer Opera Software ASA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:17:49 +0200

Hello all,

For reference, the main change in the version is the removal of the SCVP  
request type. This part was removed because I did not see any great  
interest in keeping it. If there is later interest in adding SCVP support,  
a new specification can be published for doing so.

Beside that change there were only a few minor fixes.

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:11:01 +0200, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen
********************************************************************
Senior Developer		     Email: [email-masked]
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 96 90 41 51              Fax:    +47 23 69 24 01
********************************************************************