Subject: [TLS] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-02.txt> (ECC Brainpool Curves for Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Informational RFC

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:59:20 -0400

Some on this list might find this of interest.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-02.txt> (ECC Brainpool 
Curves for Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Informational RFC
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:58:22 -0700
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'ECC Brainpool Curves for Transport Layer Security (TLS)'
   <draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-07-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

    This document specifies the use of several ECC Brainpool curves for
    authentication and key exchange in the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
    protocol.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merkle-tls-brainpool/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merkle-tls-brainpool/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.