Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-pwd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 16:06:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Secure Password Ciphersuites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Dan Harkins
                          Dave Halasz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-pwd-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-11-23

Abstract:
   This memo defines several new ciphersuites for the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) protocol to support certificate-less, secure
   authentication using only a simple, low-entropy, password.  The
   ciphersuites are all based on an authentication and key exchange
   protocol that is resistant to off-line dictionary attack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-pwd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-pwd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-pwd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/