Subject: [TLS] Draft meeting minutes from IETF 89

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:07:07 +0000

Draft meeting minutes from IETF 89 are available at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/minutes/minutes-89-tls

Cheers,

Joe

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:50:46 +0000

One topic in the TLS minutes from IETF89 was the idea of having a
virtual(?) interim meeting with the CFRG in early April. If so, I
suspect that two weeks notice is required on this list (the last IESG
statement does not cater for virtual interims, only face-to-face and
conference calls) in which case time is slipping by - or may be already
has.

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 4:07 PM

> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls