Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-applayerprotoneg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 01:47:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Application Layer Protocol Negotiation Extension
        Authors         : Stephan Friedl
                          Andrei Popov
                          Adam Langley
                          Emile Stephan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-applayerprotoneg-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
   for application layer protocol negotiation within the TLS handshake.
   For instances in which the TLS connection is established over a well
   known TCP or UDP port not associated with the desired application
   layer protocol, this extension allows the application layer to
   negotiate which protocol will be used within the TLS connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-applayerprotoneg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-applayerprotoneg-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-applayerprotoneg-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/