Subject: [TLS] I-D for ECDH anon AES AEAD ciphersuite registration (Fwd: New Version Notification ...)

From: Nico Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:31:58 -0500

See below.

(And just now, after crossing every reference t and dotting every i, I
realized I did not say explicitly that these are for ephemeral ECDH
public keys.  Sure, it's strongly implied, but still...)

Please review.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-williams-tls-anon-ecdh-modern-cipher-00.txt
To: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-williams-tls-anon-ecdh-modern-cipher-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nicolas Williams and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-williams-tls-anon-ecdh-modern-cipher
Revision:       00
Title:          Anonymous ECDH Ciphersuites with Modern Ciphers and
Cipher Modes for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
Document date:  2014-03-12
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-tls-anon-ecdh-modern-cipher-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-tls-anon-ecdh-modern-cipher/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-tls-anon-ecdh-modern-cipher-00

Abstract:
   This document requests the registration and allocation of codepoints
   for new Transport Layer Security (TLS) ciphersuites with modern
   ciphers and cipher modes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Nico Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 02:27:46 -0500

> public keys.  Sure, it's strongly implied, but still...)

Argh, I also forgot to add AES-256.  Bah.  Tomorrow I'll submit a -01.

---

From: Nico Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:04:42 -0500

-01 posted.